So wow...I've been inactive on my blog in a really long time, like really long.
Well I guess I've wanted to get back on here for awhile, but had no real motivation, but now I do. Today I went to see a dietitian (<-omg...thank god for spell check) today. I like her a lot but it was still on of (if not the) hardest things for me to do. Now as it says in a previous post, I have an eating disorder. I put Anorexia, but as usual I don't really fit perfectly in any mold, so I just have an eating disorder. My parents are completely in the dark about this, so shhh. I really have only told about 5 people because I really don't want to give this up. But I realized that this will kill me one way or another if I don't get help. So back to today, I went in and was as honest as I think I've ever been about this stuff and was amazed at how I felt afterword. Well she suggested that I start blogging again. (That would be the motivation I mentioned earlier). So here I am. I'm not going to go through all of last year cause frankly I think my computer would slap me if I sat here that long.
Well I guess I've wanted to get back on here for awhile, but had no real motivation, but now I do. Today I went to see a dietitian (<-omg...thank god for spell check) today. I like her a lot but it was still on of (if not the) hardest things for me to do. Now as it says in a previous post, I have an eating disorder. I put Anorexia, but as usual I don't really fit perfectly in any mold, so I just have an eating disorder. My parents are completely in the dark about this, so shhh. I really have only told about 5 people because I really don't want to give this up. But I realized that this will kill me one way or another if I don't get help. So back to today, I went in and was as honest as I think I've ever been about this stuff and was amazed at how I felt afterword. Well she suggested that I start blogging again. (That would be the motivation I mentioned earlier). So here I am. I'm not going to go through all of last year cause frankly I think my computer would slap me if I sat here that long.
But, just so you know...-I was diagnosed bi-polar I during one of the 4 hospital visits I've had since Sept of 08.
-I got brought in (to the hospital) by cops, twice.
-I DO NOT hate my hospital stays, they have all helped me move forward.
-I uncovered that I TRULY had an eating disorder when I starved myself for 6 days during an inpatient stay in May.
-I am not the jesus freak I used to be. As a matter of fact I have kinda pushed him to the back burner of the stove... next door.
-umm...I don't know what else I wanted to say.
So now, it's time to move on and try and find out what to do next. I guess in the next couple of posts I'm gonna type up some of my more eating disorder related poems.
Feedback is MUCH appreciated...positive or negative...I don't care.
umm...ttfn
-Living Proof-
-I got brought in (to the hospital) by cops, twice.
-I DO NOT hate my hospital stays, they have all helped me move forward.
-I uncovered that I TRULY had an eating disorder when I starved myself for 6 days during an inpatient stay in May.
-I am not the jesus freak I used to be. As a matter of fact I have kinda pushed him to the back burner of the stove... next door.
-umm...I don't know what else I wanted to say.
So now, it's time to move on and try and find out what to do next. I guess in the next couple of posts I'm gonna type up some of my more eating disorder related poems.
Feedback is MUCH appreciated...positive or negative...I don't care.
umm...ttfn
-Living Proof-
No comments:
Post a Comment